Student-applicants must be:
1. 17 to 21 years old;
2. Graduate of any Senior High School Program with GWA of at least 83% and with no grades lower than 80% in any subject;
3. Grade 12 student expected to graduate before July 2020 with GWA of at least 83% with no grades lower than 80% in any subject;
4. A student with earned units in college with grades not lower than 80% in any subject
1. Completion of the application form - Fill out the online application form.
2. Initial Interview - Applicants who passed the online examination will be scheduled for an initial interview which will be conducted to verify the information provided.
3. Neurological Examination -The admission staff will send you an email and text message of your neurological examination schedule. Please keep your email and mobile phone line open once you start your application in MMMA.
4. Aptitude Examination. (same process with neurological examination)
5. Board of Admission Interview. (Prepare scanned copies or photos of your requirements i.e. PSA birth certificate, certified true copy of your most recent grades, 2x2 colored ID)
6. Medical Examination. (MMMA will refer you to the nearest clinic accredited by DOH).
7. Physical Fitness Test -The admission staff will coordinate the details. PFT is a series of activities that tests one’s stamina under strenuous activities such a push-ups, sit-ups, jogging, etc.
8. On-Board Orientation - This is comprised of online training activities as preparation for the SY 2020 – 2021. All MMMA applicants who passed the admission process are required to attend the said orientation.
9. Admission in MMMA (Reservation and Enrolment)
Points for Disqualification:
1. Underage or Overage (21 years above)
3. Has a child / children
4. Not a Filipino citizen
5. Not a high school graduate/graduating
6. Declared a disability
7. Taking medication for diabetes, ADHD, heart disease, etc.
8. Unable to perform strenuous exercises.